Friday, August 12, 2011

Makeup, Makeup and free Makeup.....


Last year "The ♥ Boo" (boyfriend) recognized that I was infatuated with make-up. So he went out to South Park Mall and purchased me a fabulous Sephora Makeup Collection set. I later found out that the collection was an limited edition. Yes, The ♥ Boo got several cool points for this gift,I was sooooooo happy and immediately started to play with the palets and hues.... to see how they would appear on my pecan tan complexion....LOL!!!



Being dark skinned African American women, I struggled with locating makeup that would appear on my skin. I was happy to see that ALL colors appeared to be the color expected. So this Christmas do not hesitate to obtain this collectors’ items; I plan to purchase one for all my cousins!!!!
**This product is not sold online, however if you purchase anything from Sephora's website, you will get free shipping and 3 sample products of your choice.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback!!!